SO ECHO, Northolt Road, South Harrow, HA2 8ES
Open Day Announced: Thursday 13th September!
Origin are proud to present a quality collection of one and two bedroom apartments available for shared ownership in Harrow. Located on Northolt Road, where vibrant North London living meets fantastic city connections.
A collection of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments in the heart of South Harrow. These homes will be available in 2019.
Pricing of the first ten plots now released.
This brand new shared ownership development in South Harrow comprises of 29 (4 wheelchair adaptable) apartments
Minutes from South Harrow underground station
Near to the local independent market
Perfect for connectivity to central London
Each home has access to a secluded and spacious courtyard.
Open plan living spaces
Every apartment has its own outside space
Underfloor heating throughout and individual thermostats in each room.
Secure bicycle storage is located in the underground private carpark.
Our So Echo development has been designed to meet the Lifetime Homes Standard, which means every home is easily adaptable for all stages of life.
- South Harrow Station is just a few minutes’ walk away from the development which has regular Piccadilly Line trains into Central London
- Kings Cross station (51 minutes)
- Oxford Street (42 minutes)
- Piccadilly Circus (41 minutes)
- Hyde Park Corner (39 minutes)
- Wembley Stadium (44 minutes by bus)
- Harrow on the Hill (20 min walk, 5 minute bus)
- Close to ten green spaces, including Roxeth Recreation Ground, Alexandra Park, Harrow Hill Golf Course and Northolt Park
- 8 minutes by bike to St George's Shopping Centre
- Close to seven ‘Outstanding’ secondary schools and colleges and three ‘Good’ primary schools
*Applicants must live and/or work in Harrow.